Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hello!

Welcome to my blog! Ahhhh!
This has been a goal of mine for a while now; starting a blog and possibly venturing onto Youtube.  So on a random Saturday night, I've decided, why not!?  I'm still figuring out how to work blogger and templates, so bare with me.  Plus, I don't have the money, experience, or sources to have someone design my blog for me.
 
Basically, on my blog I'm going to try to upload at least once a week, but hopefully twice.  My main goal is to do a lot of lifestyle posts.  How to be happy and love yourself, getting through high school, snacks for lazy teenagers; things like that.  But I also love fashion and makeup, so that will be a big part of this too!  Mainly makeup, as I am not the best at talking about designers and pronouncing their names.  I hope to do a lot of makeup reviews, monthly or seasonly favorites, and easy styling tips!

I hope you'll join me on this very unorganized and crazy journey!
xoxo,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment